If you’ve ever built an e-commerce store, then you know that the better you can make the shopping cart experience, the more you’re going to sell. Keeping your customer on the line once he has decided to purchase something is very much like fishing. You need to start to reel him in before he gets away. Keeping the buyer mindful of what he has in his cart is one key to capturing that sale.
Introducing the MarketPress Anywhere Cart
The new Anywhere Cart plugin for MarketPress was designed to do just that. It displays instantly as soon as your customer clicks the ‘Add to Cart’ button – just like amazon.com.
The Anywhere Cart can be added into any post, page, widget or template using a shortcode so that you can maintain a consistent shopping experience across your website.
The Anywhere Cart plugin for MarketPress features:
- 4 different designs: Button, Flat, Box, Link.
- Two different ways to display the shopping cart (through dropdown / modal)
- Output the number of items in the cart as well as order subtotal.
- Update the number of items and subtotal instantly when your customer clicks the ‘Add to Cart’ button – just like amazon.com!
- Up to 7 pre-defined colors to choose from.
- Ability to limit the cart to display only in MarketPress related pages.
Check out a live demo of the plugin to see the dropdown version of the display in action.
Documentation is available on the MarketPressThemes.com website and it fully explains how to use and customize the shortcode and/or widget.
Can you believe that this awesome add-on is free? Many thanks to the developer behind MarketPressThemes.com for creating it. Sign up for a free account there to download Anywhere Cart.