If you’re looking for a powerful and comprehensive events management plugin for WordPress, the new WPMU DEV Events and Bookings plugin should be at the top of your list. It makes event creation as easy as creating a post.
Get a free WPMU DEV plugin, plus free weekly tips and resources for using WordPress.
Events and Bookings for Communities
Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, Multisite and BuddyPress, the Events and Bookings plugin is perfect for use with online communities. It’s a totally WordPress-based system, hosted on your website. This means that you are in full control of your brand and professional presentation, instead of having to depend on 3rd party services like Facebook or EventBrite to serve your events.
Whatever your event, the Events and Bookings plugin will let you organize a guest and RSVP list, communicate with your guests, take payments via PayPal, and even include Google Maps to make sure everyone can easily find you event.
Events and Bookings is packed full of features to help make your events a huge success:
- Integrates with PayPal. Sell tickets to your event and accept payment in any major currency.
- Hassle-free interface. Creating your event is as simple as adding a new post to your WordPress blog.
- Facebook and Twitter login. Guests can RSVP with their social media profiles – no WordPress account required.
- Integrated Google Maps. Simply insert Google maps with built in direction features for attendees.
- Built-in Widgets. Easily display event attendees, upcoming events and most popular events in any widgetized area of your site.
- Compatible with any WordPress theme. Customize the style and layout of your events to fit with your existing site design.
- Keep tabs on who’s coming. Monitor the guest list from your WordPress dashboard, with the option to display public RSVPs on your site.
- Works perfectly with Multisite and BuddyPress. Use this plugin on any WordPress project you like.
Setup is a breeze
Our user-friendly setup wizard walks you through the entire process of setting up your events. You won’t have to work out any complicated settings, just follow the guided steps:
Why try to cram a clunky third party service into your WordPress site when the fully compatible solution is right here at your fingertips? Become a WPMU DEV member today and get access to Events and Bookings as well as hundreds of custom plugins, themes and a ready support community. We’re constantly improving our services and plugins and our development is led by our user base. Get involved and let us know what you think!