WordPress eCommerce – MarketPress plugin has been completely updated for WordPress 3.2 and we’ve decided to add in a bunch more goodies for our users. Coupons and Downloads are now available in the free version!
Check out all of the exciting new features we’ve packed into the update:
- Compatibility with Headway and Genesis themes
- Full coupon/discount support -create coupon codes for percentage or amount off, and control and track their usage date range and/or maximum uses
- Downloadable/digital products with limits and tracking
- Google Analytics Ecommerce tracking support
- Ability to add define(‘MP_HIDE_LOGIN_OPTION’, true); to hide the login option on checkout
- Improved redirect for login link on checkout
- Many new hooks for WPML full translation capability
- Ability to add add_theme_support(‘mp_style’) to disable frontend css
- Added hooks to the download handler to give plugins the flexibility to override
- Improved drop down menus
- Download script now enables larger files
- Ability to add define(‘MP_LARGE_DOWNLOADS’, true); to wp-config.php to use redirects for very large files
- Improvements to the WP e-Commerce product importer for old thumbnails
MarketPress is the only shopping cart created with WordPress Multisite and BuddyPress in mind from the beginning. We’re constantly adding new features and improving it to make MarketPress the smoothest WordPress shopping cart experience available.
Want to move a WP E-Commerce site over to the new MarketPress? Follow our tutorial for migrating in a single click:
Also, be sure to check out some free add-ons for the plugin, created by developers in the community:
Upgrade to the latest 2.1.3 version today to take advantage of all the new features!