Tickera launched this week with a suite of tools for transforming your WordPress site into a full-featured event ticketing system. If you want to sell tickets on your site and deliver them to your buyers digitally, then you have to check out this complete solution. When you use the Tickera plugin to sell and send tickets, you are essentially setting up your own hosted solution wherein you control the profits with no requirement to send a cut to a third party. Tickera allows attendees to check in easily by using a simple and free iPhone application.
- ThemeTick WordPress theme for presenting events on your site
- Tickera plugin to sell online event tickets on your own website
- iPhone application for checking in tickets
- Tickets with the QR code are sent to buyer via e-mail immediately upon completion of ticket order
- Easy setup, simple to use
- Full control over event tickets, sales and check-ins
- Tickera plugin saves you high commissions you would normally pay to other ticketing services
- Supports both PayPal and 2Checkout payment systems
Tickera comes bundled with ThemeTick, a WordPress theme for the plugin, specifically designed for presenting events. It makes it easy to add the event program schedule, speaker lineup and profiles, sponsors, event gallery and anything related to selling.
Check out a live demo of the included theme to see it in action. Of course, you can use your own theme with the Tickera plugin if you’d rather do something entirely custom. More themes and add-ons will becoming soon, including advanced statistics and the ability to print event attendee badges. All current and future add-ons will be FREE FOREVER for users who buy a multiple-domain license of Tickera.
WPMU.org readers can receive a 50% discount on their purchase of Tickera through August 31, using the ‘WPMU‘ discount code. This discount can be applied to the purchase of a Tickera Single or Multiple domain licence. Scoop this one up while you can still get the 50% launch discount!