If you manage multiple WordPress sites, there’s a new service that you need to know about that will save you tons of time. ManageWP.com is now in active beta, and it’s one of the most useful WordPress services I’ve seen in a long time.
Current Features ManageWP supports:
- Automatic blog upgrades to the latest version of WordPress
- Plugin and theme upgrades. Install and manage new plugins and themes. Bulk installations on multiple blogs.
- Add new content (from genuine WP editor). Manage your post and pages.
- Managing comments
- Managing categories and tags
- Organize your sites in groups and perform bulk operations on them
How it works:
- Sign up at ManageWP.com
- Download the free ManageWP Worker plugin.
- Install ManageWP Worker on all your WordPress sites.
Management Options Include:
- Manage posts and pages
- Install new plugins and themes
- Manage your categories and tags
- Manage comments
- One-click update WordPress and plugins
Self-hosted option coming soon…
A self-hosted version of the service will be coming soon for companies and individuals who wish to run their own private centralized dashboard for their own or client’s blogs. Sign Up at ManageWP.com to receive notification when the self-hosted version is available.
The best thing about this service is that you don’t have to sign into multiple dashboards to make updates to each of your sites. It helps to keep you organized, can save you loads of time on upgrades and allows you to quickly roll out new features across multiple sites. ManageWP.com is currently in beta. The service welcomes your feedback and suggestions for new features. Get signed up and discover the just how convenient it is to manage all of your sites from a centralized dashboard.