Access Denied For Videos

I have uploaded the Video Tutorial Plugin to:

AirmansAttic.net
Scoutchief.com
Votemanny.com
RisingVI.org

These aren't working I click on the video tuts and select a video to play. The video loads but then says access denied. please check site registration. All of these domains have been added. How can I get access so my Air Force and Scout Users can watch the video tuts when they login to the dashboard?

Jackalakus
    • #5,347

That's correct! I have entered 'airmansattic' in the left box and 'net' in the right box. Does it take time to replicate/authenticate through the WPMUDev Servers?

Timothy

I'm going to have to check on this. I'm not 100% sure but when I last did it, it was instant I'm sure.

I'll get back to you shortly.

Take care.

Mason

It should be instant. Let me ask Aaron what else could be up on this one. Thanks!

Jackalakus
    • #5,347

Well, it's working, not sure why but it's rollin' - Im on a Windows 7 with different browsers. My dev box is still XP (only cuz I love XP) My fault I'm sure...

Timothy

Excellent, glad its now working.

Not sure what was up there though.

If you need anything else then just let us know. :-)

Jackalakus
    • #5,347

I only have one domain that is throwing erros. AFSAChapters.com is giving me this error when I upload the plugin. It disables the wp-admin dashboard area and I can't even switch the plugin on or off (activate/network deactivate) Any Ideas?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_network_admin() in /home/ephazi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-videos/wpmudev-videos.php on line 151

Timothy

Hey there again, :-)

Which version of WordPress are you running on?

Thanks.

Jackalakus
    • #5,347

I'm manually upgrading as I type this out... Sorry about that one.. I'm installin' 3.3.1

Timothy

Ahh, so you are just updating now?

Let us know how it all goes. :-)

Take care.

Aaron

Is network admin was added in wp 3.2.

Jackalakus
    • #5,347

Upgrade to 3.3.1 worked like a charm, my Air Force users can get some online computer based training for the site with these gnarly videos! Thank you so much for supporting and sticking with me! This community is great!

Timothy

Excellent, glad you got that all sorted.

I assumed you were on an old version which was why I asked. :-)

Thank you so much for supporting and sticking with me! This community is great!

No worries, we are here to help! :-)

Thanks for the kind comments and if have any further questions or need more help then please just let us know. :-)

Join 376513 happy members

Get access to our entire collection of epic plugins, astonishing themes & genius support

Become a member