Authorize.net Not Working

So I have Authorize.net installed I had to install an ssl certificate, to get where users could sign-up for memberships and take payments, I got that resolved. Now I get to the part where users need to pay for the membership but when users put in their information it doesn't do anything their is no submit, I thought it was the credit card symbol but it doesn't do anything. Is there something I am missing? On other plugins I have used you would put in all your info on the authorize.net site. Let me know if anyone has any ideas. Any help is appreciated it.

Philip John

Hiya,

Honestly, that looks kinda strange.

Have you added all your authorize.net details correctly and activated the gateway?

Do you have any other gateways active?

Phil

Barry

Is there anything else below that? i.e. does the sites footer show?
    Can you look in the HTML source of the page, search the content for "Security code" and see if there is any errors or messages displayed around there in the HTML. Also look to see if the submit button is there, as it may be being hidden by your themes css.

gman1384
    • #6,831

Here is the code for the div, that has the price form. I am not getting any errors. There isn't footer at the base of this site, everything else shows up fine on the page. It has something to do with the submit button not showing up.

<div class='priceforms'>
    							<script type="text/javascript">_aim_return_url = "https://www.applebybasketball.com/paymentreturn/authorizenetaim";_permalink_url = "https://www.applebybasketball.com/memberships";</script><script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.applebybasketball.com/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/js/authorizenet.js"></script><style type="text/css">div.subscription div.priceforms { width: 400px; }</style><form method="post" action="#" class="membership_payment_form authorizenet single"><div class="message error hidden"></div><input type="hidden" name="subscription_id" value="2" /><input type="hidden" name="user_id" value="42" /><table class="membership_cart_billing"><thead><tr><th colspan="2">Enter Your Credit Card Information:</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr><td align="right">Credit Card Number:*</td><td><input name="card_num" onkeyup="cc_card_pick('#cardimage', '#card_num');"id="card_num" class="credit_card_number input_field noautocomplete" type="text" size="22" maxlength="22" /><div class="hide_after_success nocard cardimage"  id="cardimage" style="background: url(https://www.applebybasketball.com/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/images/card_array.png) no-repeat;"></div></td></tr><tr><td align="right">Expiration Date:*</td><td><label class="inputLabel" for="exp_month">Month</label><select name="exp_month" id="exp_month"><option value=''>--</option><option  value='01'>01 - Jan</option><option   value='02'>02 - Feb</option><option   value='03'>03 - Mar</option><option   value='04'>04 - Apr</option><option   value='05'>05 - May</option><option   value='06'>06 - Jun</option><option   value='07'>07 - Jul</option><option   value='08'>08 - Aug</option><option   value='09'>09 - Sep</option><option   value='10'>10 - Oct</option><option   value='11'>11 - Nov</option><option   value='12'>12 - Doc</option></select><label class="inputLabel" for="exp_year">Year</label><select name="exp_year" id="exp_year"><option value=''>--</option><option value='2011'>2011</option><option value='2012'>2012</option><option value='2013'>2013</option><option value='2014'>2014</option><option value='2015'>2015</option><option value='2016'>2016</option><option value='2017'>2017</option><option value='2018'>2018</option><option value='2019'>2019</option><option value='2020'>2020</option><option value='2021'>2021</option><option value='2022'>2022</option><option value='2023'>2023</option><option value='2024'>2024</option><option value='2025'>2025</option></select></td></tr><tr><td align="right">Security Code:</td><td><input id="card_code" name="card_code" class="input_field noautocomplete" style="width: 70px;" type="text" size="4" maxlength="4" /></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"><input type="image" src="https://www.applebybasketball.com/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/images/credit_card_64.png" alt="Pay with Credit Card" /></td></tr></tbody></table></form>						</div>
    Aaron

Can you please confirm what version of MP are you using? A major fix for AIM was released a few days ago.

On other plugins I have used you would put in all your info on the authorize.net site.

This gateway is the AIM (Advanced Integration Method), which is in high demand. Your used to SIM (Simple ...).

gman1384
    • #6,831

Aaron, I am using 2.0.4, thanks for clearing up the difference between AIM and SIM.

Aaron

The latest is 2.0.6 please upgrade, and reopen if it's still an issue.

Aaron

My apologies! I assumed you were referring to MarketPress, now I realize it's membership your after. Disregard my posts, and i'll make sure someone in the know answers.

gman1384
    • #6,831

Sorry Aaron, thanks for the help though. Any help is appreciated.

gman1384
    • #6,831

I have also tried it on another theme because I thought it might of been the custom theme. Still no submit button. Still need some help on fixing this. Thanks

Philip John

Hiya,

Could we get a link to your site please? It'd help if we could see the issue for ourselves.

Also, can you confirm the subscriptions and levels you have active please?

Cheers,
    Phil

DavidM

Hi gman1384,

Would it be possible to get a link to the site as Phil was asking? That would definitely help a huge amount in trying to figure this out.

Thanks,
    David

DavidM

Hi gman1384, we'll resolve this for now as we haven't heard back from you on it, but just let us know if you're still experiencing issues with it and we'll look back at it.

Thanks,
    David

healthtalk
    • Elite
    • #5,483

I am having the same exact issue. When we click on the card icon nothing happens? Please help!

Philip John

@healthtalk Can you strike up a new thread for this please? There could easily be different circumstances so it's better to start afresh.

Thanks!
    Phil

Join 374805 happy members

Get access to our entire collection of epic plugins, astonishing themes & genius support

Become a member