bad javascript error - conflicts with PageLines theme

please read this post: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/22787-pagelines-meta-settings-on-post-editor-screen-looks-weird/

thank you.

Clifford P
    • Elite

fyi, the detected version on the right is wrong because i'm really using it on a development site (non-public)... so disregard that. I have all the Google Maps updates. Version 2.6.1

Tom Eagles
    • Monthly
    • #5,160

Hey @Clifford,

Just noticed this has dropped off the system for some reason, I have tagged the dev on this as i know he was working on some display format issues

Cheers

Tom

Vladislav

Hello,

If I gathered everything correctly from the thread, the issue is happening on Post editor screen, right? If this is the case, then that's actually where the plugin *should* be. The display issue wasn't caused by a javascript conflict either - it was actually caused by the dialog style, which should be resolved now (in v2.6.2, just released).

As for the javascript issue, I couldn't recreate it with the vanilla Pagelines, so I'd look into one of the additional resources they offer - my guess would be that one of them is trying to load the effects extension before the base script gets loaded, or something along those lines. Of course, that's just guesswork on my part, I'd be happy to help resolve the issue if we can determine where it stems from and what parts exactly are clashing (if they are).

Clifford P
    • Elite

Yes, it was on post editor screen. I tested and it looks good now. Thank you.

Tom Eagles
    • Monthly
    • #5,160

@Clifford

Great news thanks for letting us know.

Cheers

Tom

Join 376775 happy members

Get access to our entire collection of epic plugins, astonishing themes & genius support

Become a member