Beanstream Payment Gateway

Has anyone had any experience adding payment gateways to Marketpress? Is it easy to do? Is this something i need to add to a feature request?

I'm stuck with Beanstream for now as a payment gateway and would like to integrate it with marketpress.

Any tips please?

Hi mrcanngo,

Bgiven all the well commented, existing gateways, it's actually a relatively simple task for a developer to add in a payment gateway, though if you don't feel comfortable with coding, yourself, it's something you'll likely want to seek a developer's assistance with.

If you're fine with a bit of coding though, you could have a look at all the existing gateways for MarketPress in \marketpress\marketpress-includes\plugins-gateway\. As mentioned, they're very well commented and easy to follow.

I'll go ahead and move this thread over to the feature suggestion forum though, so we can have a look at how many others might be looking for this one.

Any +1s on a beanstream gateay for MarketPress?

• #20,575

+1 for sure. Which existing gateway would be a good starting point to work on coding a beanstream gateway?

• #2,576

If one existed it would save me from coding one myself, which I haven't done before but could figure out. So, yes please!

We pride ourselves on our level of customer support and responsiveness to member requests. Your WordPress experience will never be the same

Become a member

• PayPal Partner