BuddyPress Hide Widgets not working

Hello,

I am running both the latest version of MU and BP

I installed this plugin, it worked for a bit and now it seems to have stopped working at all. I've tried deactivating and reactivating, reinstalling as well as turning off all other plugins .These are the other plugins i am using

BP Group Blog
BP Group Email
BP Redirect to Profile for Buddypress
BP Paginated Posts
BuddyPress Links
Invisible Defender
Fast And Secure form

MU
Toggle Admin Menus
cets_blog_defaults
cets_simple_dashboard

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks for you help!

Andrew
    • 2,117 pts
      5,319 pts
      LEVEL 23

Hiya,

I've tried deactivating and reactivating, reinstalling

Did you install the plugin in /mu-plugins/ or /plugins/? Make sure it's installed according to the instructions.

Thanks,
    Andrew

brentcee23
    • 3 pts
      13 pts
      LEVEL 1

I checked and it is in the correct folder /plugins. It is activated site wide....it shows up in Buddy Press -General Settings...I have everything checked but they still appear for members. any ideas ?

Thanks again!

Andrew
    • 2,117 pts
      5,319 pts
      LEVEL 23

Hiya,

Just to be clear, if you disable the Menus plugin the BuddyPress Hide Widgets plugin functions as it should. Is that correct?

Thanks,
    Andrew

brentcee23
    • 3 pts
      13 pts
      LEVEL 1

Check that....deleted all plugins that had anything do to with hiding menus etc.... Hide Widgets still not working. I am puzzled on this one, Let me know if I can give you anymore info to try and figure things out.

Thanks for the help

JOIN 388130 HAPPY MEMBERS

We pride ourselves on our level of customer support and responsiveness to member requests. Your WordPress experience will never be the same

Become a member

• PayPal Partner