Member Likes (0)
In my activity stream I get the error message There was a problem posting your update, please try again. when I try post an update.
I think I've tried just about everything to get this working, but might have, well obviously have missed a few steps here.
The first upgrade went wrong when I didnt upgrade the multidb first, so I restored my backup and started from scratch.
Here's what I did after deactivating all the plugins, buddypress included:
1. Upgraded MultiDB to latest version
2. Upgraded Wordpress MU to 2.9.2
3. Added bp_activity and bp_activity_meta to db-config.php global tables as described in http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/buddypress-upgrades-with-multi-db#post-28120
4. Deleted old bp corporate and added the new ones
5. Added this patch http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1999 to resolve the activity issue, also discussed in this thread http://buddypress.org/forums/topic/there-was-a-problem-posting-your-update-please-try-again
6. Upgraded and activated new Buddypress
7. Activated new theme
Are there any more tables I need to add or anything else i need to do?
I see some stuff about moving tables, but not quite clear on what that might be.
Thanks for the help,