@Tammie Hope you are well. Thanks for another great theme.
Where do I set the info for the following as I have no clue ;-)
We've got answers!
Find out more »
@Johan: It's set under appearance > theme options. You should always check those as that's how you always set up our themes :)
@Tammie When I asked the question I knew it was a seemingly ridiculous question to ask. And I should have said that I went to appearance > the options and could not find the place to set the top intro text as per the image above.
1) I have selected a category for my home page and it published the last post under that category. But I cannot find any place to set the top box stuff. Not under home, adverts links or branding.
2) I also selected to use a text Site Name for now and it did not change the default site name/image.
3) What was the intention of top box that I cannot get any text to appear?
I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that I am on 1.2. I will quickly upgrade and see..
@Johan: As this all works in my testing you will need to do the following:
1. Make sure you're on the latest version
2. Make sure all plugins apart from BuddyPress if using *you don't have to - are off
3. If this still doesn't work make sure you've got the correct install path and that you provide a link for me to see as screenshots rarely help in seeing things I'm afraid compared to being able to view your site.
@Tammie I have all de-activated and upgraded to 1.3 http://howtostayintouch.info/
I still have the same problem as above
This is frustrating. I will have to try another theme :-(
@Johan: Ok now I'm confused that link shows Portfolio not even Business Blog? Business Blog works as a theme and I'm happy to help you but I can't do anything when it's not even the theme on :(
@Tammie I know you are helping ;-) I am just frustrated by not getting it sorted out and then decided to change to another theme as I am not sure when you will knock off. I will put it back.
This is why I am saying that I am giving up :-( and trying another theme
@Johan: I would say you can be assured all our themes are tested and work it's usually a case of just working through things slowly and then they work. However what theme you use is up to you - I notice you've changed it again :) Just start a new post if you want help with a new theme as I'll close this one assuming you're not going to use that theme then.
Thanks for viewing this post but this topic has been closed to new replies.
or login with
Lost your password?
Create an account