Can't send report

Hello, i'm using latest version of moderation plugin, and I can't use it. Look what i have.
How can i fix it?

puccino
    • Elite

I have settngs completed, it's a localhost installation.
    It was working with the version 1.0.4.a1, not with the 1.0.4, and now i have a blank window since i update to 1.0.6

puccino
    • Elite

Ok, so when i use this url mysite.com/?moderation_action=report_form&object_type=comment&object_id=1&width=250&height=300
    it works with this error message Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/wp-content/plugins/moderation/moderation.php on line 566

puccino
    • Elite

I think this is the problem, when i open this url ?moderation_action=report_form&object_type=comment&object_id=1&width=250&height=300,
    I got a 403 forbidden page. I tried this plugin on another site, and i haven't this 403 page, but the report form.

Am i right ?

Chris

Fraid I haven't got the plugin to check with, but certainly sounds like you've located the error.

One thing I can suggest - have you had a look at line 566 in moderation.php

You can get errors like this if a plugin hasn't uploaded properly. Maybe download the .zip from here again, and try reuploading it?

puccino
    • Elite

Problem solved with my host, there was a firewall activated which cause the problem.

Thanks for your help.

Mason

Hiya puccino,

Glad you got it sorted. Let us know if you need anything further :)

Join 376705 happy members

Get access to our entire collection of epic plugins, astonishing themes & genius support

Become a member