Directory errors

Hi

I have several errors with a directory install as follows;

1) Ratings are not working - I am able to select a rating from the dropdown menu but it has no effect.

2) With reading settings as 'Front page displays latest posts', the front page displays the categories, however, upon clicking the following error occurs;

Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/radlett/public_html/email/wp-content/plugins/directory/core/template-tags.php on line 149

3) when trying to view the listings page on a mobile I get the following;

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_the_post_thumbnail() in/home/radlett/public_html/email/wp-content/plugins/directory/core/core.phpon line 904

Please advise.

Nick

aecnu

Greetings Nick,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

First and foremost before I start going willy nilly with troubleshooting on our end and seeing if I can replicate the issue, you are using Directory version 2.0.1?

Cheers, Joe :-)

harryhayes

Hi Joe,

Yes latest release. In fact all plugins and themes are up to date.

Thanks for looking.

Nick

aecnu

Greetings Nick,

I am currently testing this out in our development environment.

Thanks again for bringing this up, and of course for being a WPMU Dev member, I will get back to you asap.

Cheers, Joe :-)

harryhayes

Hi Joe

Another error,

This time the error is caused when trying to view a lsiting on a mobile.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_the_post_thumbnail() in/home/radlett/public_html/email/wp-content/plugins/directory/core/core.phpon line 904

Thanks

Nick

Timothy

Hey Nick.

The get_the_post_thumbnail function is a WordPress function, so it should be available to you.... Which mobile device did you use? And are you using any mobile type pluigns/themes?

Joe, how did you get on with the testing of this?

I've not noticed any issues.

Take care.

Join 372423 happy members

Get access to our entire collection of epic plugins, astonishing themes & genius support

Become a member