Just Getting Started
Member Likes (0)
I have successfully installed and implemented domain mapping plugin. This is awesome - thanks!
Originally, I had not planned on mapping domains, as I didn't know it was possible at the time. So, my user blogs were setup as subdomains of the main WPMU install.
After some work with my hosting company, I have successfully mapped these domains to the appropriate subdomain, and all works properly.
However, after some inspection, I realize that the images associated with the blog posts are not displaying. The titles, and alt text display, but the actual images do not.
When reviewing the source code, the file location called upon to display the images uses the new domain, plus the original path of the file:
The original path of the file is:
When reviewing the uploaded media, it shows the "original file" (as shown above, and in the attached screenshot). However, trying to view the image by calling the original path and file name in a browser results in a 404 error.
I'm not sure what to do.
Thanks for the help!