Easy Blogging Wizard Mode - No scrolling

Hi,

I have approx 17 wizard steps. It seems that you cannot scroll down to see the left sidebar's content.

I want to run a comprehensive wizard, is it possible so that with multiple steps, the user can see all of them?

Cheers,

Johnny

CreativeBlogs
    • Elite
    • #1,033

I've come across this too, it seems the pane on the left doesnt scroll so users with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 will have it cut off too.

Timothy

Hey guys.

Thanks for the feedback on this. I see what you mean and will ping the developer on this one, so he is aware. :-)

Thanks again.

Timothy

What does Squatting Radish mean?

No idea, what does it mean?

CreativeBlogs
    • Elite
    • #1,033

I got tired of going to sites, trying to register only to have my name already taken and have to use a different username for each website. so i decided to come up with a username that certainly would not be taken!

It's just kind of a silly Monty Python type of thing... pick a random verb, pick a random noun...

:p

Timothy

Hey there.

It's just kind of a silly Monty Python type of thing... pick a random verb, pick a random noun...

ha ha. Good choice. :-)

Vladislav

Hi,

The latest plugin release (v3.1.7, just released) has a new add-on bundled, titled "Scrollable menu". Activating this add-on will allow your users to scroll the menu items, both in regular easy mode and wizard mode.

Timothy

Excellent release again!!

I'll get this one marked as resolved now.

If anyone still has issues then please feel free to open another thread :-)

Take care.

Join 376366 happy members

Get access to our entire collection of epic plugins, astonishing themes & genius support

Become a member