Easy Blogging Wizard Mode - No scrolling

Hi,

I have approx 17 wizard steps. It seems that you cannot scroll down to see the left sidebar's content.

I want to run a comprehensive wizard, is it possible so that with multiple steps, the user can see all of them?

Cheers,

Johnny

Creative Blogs
    • 81 pts
      105 pts
      LEVEL 4

I've come across this too, it seems the pane on the left doesnt scroll so users with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 will have it cut off too.

Timothy Bowers
    • 10,267 pts
      80,155 pts
      LEVEL 30

Hey guys.

Thanks for the feedback on this. I see what you mean and will ping the developer on this one, so he is aware. :-)

Thanks again.

Creative Blogs
    • 81 pts
      105 pts
      LEVEL 4

I got tired of going to sites, trying to register only to have my name already taken and have to use a different username for each website. so i decided to come up with a username that certainly would not be taken!

It's just kind of a silly Monty Python type of thing... pick a random verb, pick a random noun...

:p

Timothy Bowers
    • 10,267 pts
      80,155 pts
      LEVEL 30

Hey there.

It's just kind of a silly Monty Python type of thing... pick a random verb, pick a random noun...

ha ha. Good choice. :-)

Vladislav
    • 988 pts
      3,779 pts
      LEVEL 19

Hi,

The latest plugin release (v3.1.7, just released) has a new add-on bundled, titled "Scrollable menu". Activating this add-on will allow your users to scroll the menu items, both in regular easy mode and wizard mode.

Timothy Bowers
    • 10,267 pts
      80,155 pts
      LEVEL 30

Excellent release again!!

I'll get this one marked as resolved now.

If anyone still has issues then please feel free to open another thread :-)

Take care.

JOIN 387923 HAPPY MEMBERS

We pride ourselves on our level of customer support and responsiveness to member requests. Your WordPress experience will never be the same

Become a member

• PayPal Partner