How to deactivate privacy settings on registration

Hi There!
Since the last update on registration you have to make selections about privacy settings.
As I want a lean registration process I'd like to deactivate it.
But whatever I did, no change. Did I miss anything or is it a feature/bug??

Thanks for your help

Tee

Arun Basil Lal
    • #29,089

Hello Tee,

I tried this out as well, and like you said, there is no option at the moment to remove it from the registration process. I will ask Andrey to look into this, and maybe roll out a quick update with an option to remove privacy settings from the registration process.

Arun Basil Lal

Arun Basil Lal
    • #29,089

Note to Andrey:

Hey! We are trying to remove the Privacy Settings from the registration page. We tried out everything in the Network Settings, no luck. Is there a way to do this at the moment?

Arun Basil Lal

Andrey

Hi Tee,

I will add the option for it to network admin.

thanks

Tee
    • Elite

An update without the added option? Or did I overlook something?

Thanks

Arun Basil Lal
    • #29,089

Hey Tee,

Andrey had to leave us and Mohanjith is in maintaining the plugin now. I have filed a feature request. This will be included in one of the future updates. Thanks!

S H Mohanjith

Thanks for the feature request. I have added new option 'Show Privacy Options at Sign Up' to Network Settings in 1.1.3 . That should take care of your issue :)

Tee
    • Elite

@ Mohanjith. Marvelous! Many Thanks!!

aecnu

Greetings Tee,

With the new update provided by the developer with success confimred, I am marking this ticket as resolved.

Cheers, Joe

Join 368221 happy members

Get access to our entire collection of epic plugins, astonishing themes & genius support

Become a member