How to deactivate privacy settings on registration

Hi There!
Since the last update on registration you have to make selections about privacy settings.
As I want a lean registration process I'd like to deactivate it.
But whatever I did, no change. Did I miss anything or is it a feature/bug??

Thanks for your help

Tee

Arun Basil Lal
    • 694 pts
      0 pts
      LEVEL 0

Hello Tee,

I tried this out as well, and like you said, there is no option at the moment to remove it from the registration process. I will ask Andrey to look into this, and maybe roll out a quick update with an option to remove privacy settings from the registration process.

Arun Basil Lal

Arun Basil Lal
    • 694 pts
      0 pts
      LEVEL 0

Note to Andrey:

Hey! We are trying to remove the Privacy Settings from the registration page. We tried out everything in the Network Settings, no luck. Is there a way to do this at the moment?

Arun Basil Lal

Tee
    • 58 pts
      529 pts
      LEVEL 6

An update without the added option? Or did I overlook something?

Thanks

Arun Basil Lal
    • 694 pts
      0 pts
      LEVEL 0

Hey Tee,

Andrey had to leave us and Mohanjith is in maintaining the plugin now. I have filed a feature request. This will be included in one of the future updates. Thanks!

S H Mohanjith
    • 275 pts
      1,239 pts
      LEVEL 8

Thanks for the feature request. I have added new option 'Show Privacy Options at Sign Up' to Network Settings in 1.1.3 . That should take care of your issue :)

aecnu
    • 2,819 pts
      19,424 pts
      LEVEL 29

Greetings Tee,

With the new update provided by the developer with success confimred, I am marking this ticket as resolved.

Cheers, Joe

JOIN 387973 HAPPY MEMBERS

We pride ourselves on our level of customer support and responsiveness to member requests. Your WordPress experience will never be the same

Become a member

• PayPal Partner