Out of stock triggers when only one of the variations is sold out but others are still available

Hi;
If a product with variations goes out of stock on a single variation when that variation is added to cart, the "out of stock" warning text shows but the customer needs to refresh the page to see that other variations are still available. The "out of stock" warning text should show and disappear like the "item(s) added to cart" text.

Any ideas on how this can be fixed?

Thanks!

KP

Timothy

Hey there.

Yeah I'm getting this as well.

I could certainly see the reason why it should show the other items. Customers may well wish to purchase different variations.

Thanks for letting us know, I'll bring this to the attention of the developer.

DavidM

Hi KP,

I think this might actually have to do with the version you're working with. Any chance you could update to WordPress 3.3 and MarketPress 2.4?

I've tried it out on a test site with those latest versions and the issue seems to be sorted there.

-David

DavidM

Tim's just clarified the issue for me and I see what's in view now. When a variation is added there's not a way to add more without a page refresh.

Tim's flagged the developer on this so he can have a look.

-David

Aaron

Ok, i'll add it to my list.

Aaron

Look for a fix in 2.4.1 soon.

kpince

Hi;
    Wow! This place is smokin' hot when it comes to support!
    Thanks for the prompt replies.
    Cheers!
    KP

Join 365750 happy members

Get access to our entire collection of epic plugins, astonishing themes & genius support

Become a member