Unzipping issues

WHEN I TRY AND UNZIP THE FOLDER ON MY DESKTOP IT HAS A SCREEN THAT POPS UP SAYING "A PROBLEM IS PREVENTING THS FOLDER FROM BEING ENCRYPTED?" i UPLOAD AND ADD TO MY PLUGINS VIA FILEZILLA AND IT'S NOT IN PLUGIN OPTIONS.. HUM?

Barry

Hiya - what are you uploading? The zip or the unarchived folder?

A PROBLEM IS PREVENTING THS FOLDER FROM BEING ENCRYPTED?

That sounds strange. If anything it should say decrypted no? What program are you using to uncompress the zip file?

Auktweena

I have MUWP and Buddypress. I was trying to install the autoblog plugin. I went ahead and let it "copy the folder without encryption" when it sayed "A Problem was preventing this folder from encryption" then uploaded that through filezilla. I assume that was my problem. But why wouldn't it let me unzip it from the begining. I have always used whatever my desktop has installed and it always unzipped them.

aecnu

Greetings

I agree with Barry that the encrypted part sounds very fishy - rather uncompressed would be more accurate.

However, the fact that you had trouble with the zip file and it gave you an error - I would suggest downloading it again and trying to uncompress/decompress the file again because something is certainly not right with the original.

To be sure the original is in working order I went ahead just now and downloaded the file and unzipped it without issue leading me to believe your original download of the autoblog file was somehow corrupted.

Joe

JOIN 396352 HAPPY MEMBERS

We pride ourselves on our level of customer support and responsiveness to member requests. Your WordPress experience will never be the same

Start free trial