ProSites & Membership - Financials Reporting

ProSites and Membership are both recurring revenue modules, yet both are lacking any kind of tools to help us report current revenue or project future revenue. These are not just "nice to have" features, they are critical. In order to get this information today I would have to pull all transactions from payment processors, sort them by revenue source, then hand lookup length of membership, etc.

I'm looking at both modules now and don't even see a clear way to identify my customers. It's a nightmare situation for my bookkeeper (me!).

Can we please get (in both plugins) a standardized reporting tool that provides:

1. Sales for period (from, to)
2. New customers for period
3. Lost customers for period
4. Projected revenue (based on current subscriptions)
5. Projected revenue trend (based on signup/termination history for 30, 60 90 day period)
6. Revenue by product for period
7. Terminations by product for period

Thank you!

David

3SixtyEvolve
    • #2,762

Hi David

Thank you once again for your invaluable feedback. I would like to reiterate, as mentioned in my previous post to you (http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/quickbooks-export) that we really value your input and take development/ improvement of our plugins and themes a top priority.

That being said, I have flagged the Developers for feedback on your request. And our WPMU DEV Community is welcome to chime in and give a +1 for this feature request.

If you require any further assistance with any other topic/ plugin, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Gina :: Multiplicity
    Trying out as WPMU DEV Support Staff - Let me know how I go

Join 376705 happy members

Get access to our entire collection of epic plugins, astonishing themes & genius support

Become a member