• Themes
  • Created On ,
  • Most Recent By Mason,

Trying to install business portfolio but nothing happens to my homepage.

So im trying to activate a new theme, actually my first one to my homepage. But nothing really happens. Im using filezilla and transfering first the whole business-portfolio and then the busniess-portfolio-child. (the first thing i tried was only uploading the business theme, but none of these work.

Have read stuff about some admin panel? Too me this seems to be installed into the panel already? The WPMU DEV videos dashbord doesnt really match mine. Or is the admin panel an Plug in that i need to install? And i have all the latest updates.

Thanks!

Richie_KS

hi
    did you activate the theme via dashboard->appearence->themes?

Callethebest

Yes i did, i wonder it the problem could be that i have not fixed multisite, or how that work im not sure. Trying to figure it out right now.

Callethebest

I got the theme on my homepage now when im trying to set up a multisite, the problem is that i cannot find the .htacces file to be able to change the content of it. So if anyone knows where that one is hiding, or if i have to make one somehow i would gladly give you a piece of coin as a thanks!

Mason

Hiya Callethebest,

Apologies as this one appears to have been overlooked.

The .htaccess file is a 'hidden' system file. You'll need to login to your server as the main user (via cPanel or Plesk for example) and view the file structure that way.

Thanks!