Trying to use the adshare plugin

I want to use the adshare plugin, but I want to keep my ads the way they currently are -- same look, feel, and location.

Is this possible? My website is livesilverprices.net.

Thanks!
Shaun

Han

Yep, that should be possible. Nice site, and welcome to WPMUDEV =)

shaun
    • #16,274

Great! I've downloaded it already... how do I do it? :P

shaun
    • #16,274

Everything is installed, but my ads have a very high CTR in the middle of content -- is it possible for me to keep the ads at their current location without installing new ads?

Thanks!

mediwaves

I want to keep my ads the way they currently are -- same look, feel, and location.

look and feel of ads are saved as part of adsense code, that you can specify in google adsense admin panel. just save and copy the code and paste it into the ad-share panel.
    positions are quite well defined and are below and above the post content.

Mason

Hiya Shawn,

As mentioned above the adsense code dictates the look of the ads. Are you still having an issue here?

Let us know, thanks.

shaun
    • #16,274

Yes, unfortunately -- the plugin seems to change where the ads are located as well. Is it possible to have the ads stay in the middle of content, without going to the top or bottom of the content? If so, this would be perfect.

Thanks,
    Shaun

Timothy

Hey there! :-)

Just checking in to see how things are going. :-)

If you still need help with positioning then please include a link or some screenshots to demonstrate what you are looking for. :-)

We haven't heard form you on this in a while. So I'm going to presume your all fixed up now and don't need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance. :-)

Take care.

Join 368713 happy members

Get access to our entire collection of epic plugins, astonishing themes & genius support

Become a member