Return: The BuddyPress Manual
1. Download the mu-plugin
2. Unzip the file to extract all files into a folder on your hard drive
3. Check the zip file for a readme file or install file
4. Make sure you read these instructions in the readme file or install file carefully – - many mu-plugins require additional steps to install other than those explained below! If you don’t follow these instructions correctly the plugin won’t work and may cause problems on your site!
5. Launch FileZilla
6. Enter your domain name, your username and password. NOTE: the same username and password that you use to log into your cPanel.
7. Click Quickconnect
8. Locate and open up the mu-plugin folder (so its php file is visible) that you want to install on your computer.
See Next: Running a SQL code on your WPMU database