Need completely unbranded videos that you can use as support videos for your clients, your users or yourself?
Look no further!
We’ve created our WordPress video tutorial series to include the following features:
- Simple embed code, just copy and paste wherever you want
- We host the video, so you get unlimited bandwidth, at no cost
- HTML5 video, works great on all apple devices
- Immediately and automatically updated with new versions of WordPress
- High production standards, quality audio, scripts and captures
- Saving you weeks, and weeks of work
This short unbranded flash video from our video series introduces users to how to add an image from the media library to a post or page.
This video introduces users to:
- how to add an image from the media library to a post or page using the Add an Image icon in the Visual Editor
- How to add and edit the image information in the Media Library tab in the Add an Image screen
- Image alignment and changing image size
Simply embed it by grabbing the code
and following the instructions on the ‘Usage‘ tab.
And here’s some info about adding images from the media library that you can use to complement your videos — if you like!
Images that you’ve previously uploaded to your site are stored in your media library.
Adding image to a post or page from your media library is as simple as:
1. Place your cursor where you would like the image to be inserted.
2. Click on Add An Image icon (located on right of Upload/Insert above your Editor).
3. Clcik on the Media Library tab and then on Images.
4. Locate the image you wish to insert and click its Show link.
5. Now you just need to:
- type a title for the image
- add alternate text
- choose how you want the image align (None, Left, Center or Right)
- select size of image you want to insert (Thumbnail, Medium, Large or Full Size)
- and then click Insert into Post