Need completely unbranded videos that you can use as support videos for your clients, your users or yourself?
Look no further!
We’ve created our WordPress video tutorial series to include the following features:
- Simple embed code, just copy and paste wherever you want
- We host the video, so you get unlimited bandwidth, at no cost
- HTML5 video, works great on all apple devices
- Immediately and automatically updated with new versions of WordPress
- High production standards, quality audio, scripts and captures
- Saving you weeks, and weeks of work
This short unbranded flash video from our video series introduces users to how to add an image from their comuter to a post or page – for your clients, your users or yourself.
This video introduces users to:
- how to add an image from your computer to a post or page using the Add an Image icon in the Visual Editor
- How to add and edit the image information in the From Your Computer tab in the Add an Image screen
- Image alignment and changing image size
Simply embed it by grabbing the code
and following the instructions on the ‘Usage‘ tab.
And here’s some info about adding images from the your computer that you can use to complement your videos — if you like!
Adding image to a post or page from your computer is as simple as:
1. Place your cursor where you would like the image to be inserted.
2. Click on Add An Image icon (located on right of Upload/Insert above your Editor).
3. Clcik on Select Files.
4. Locate the images on your computer you want to upload and click open.
5. Once uploaded you just need to:
- type a title for the image
- add alternate text
- choose how you want the image align (None, Left, Center or Right)
- select size of image you want to insert (Thumbnail, Medium, Large or Full Size)
- and then click Insert into Post