Need completely unbranded videos that you can use as support videos for your clients, your users or yourself?
Look no further!
We’ve created our WordPress video tutorial series to include the following features:
- Simple embed code, just copy and paste wherever you want
- We host the video, so you get unlimited bandwidth, at no cost
- HTML5 video, works great on all apple devices
- Immediately and automatically updated with new versions of WordPress
- High production standards, quality audio, scripts and captures
- Saving you weeks, and weeks of work
This short unbranded flash video from our video series introduces to writing a new post – for your clients, your users or yourself.
This video introduces users to:
- The Post > Add New menu item
- The Editor, the categories module and the publish module
- Adding a title, adding your content to the visual editor, changing the post format, assigning categories and tags
- Previewing post
- Saving Drafts and publishing posts
Simply embed it by grabbing the code and following the instructions on the ‘Usage‘ tab.
And here’s some info about that writing a new post that you can use to complement your videos — if you like!
Writing a new post is a simple as:
1. Go to Posts > Add New
2. Give your post a title
3, Add your content
- The Write post area works similar to any Word processing software.
Simply write your post, highlight any text you want to format and then
click the appropriate icon in the toolbar to add formating such as bold,
italics, number list.
- If you hover over an icon it’ll tell you what each feature is used for.
- Click on the Show/Hide sink icon to access the Advanced formatting
toolbar for features like bold, italics, number lists, bullet points etc
4. Add your tags and categories
5. Click Save Draft then click Preview.
- This will open up your post in a new browser tab so you can view what it looks like on your blog before it is published.
- You do this to review what you have written so you can go back to your post to make any necessary changes.
- It’s important to check visually how your post looks on your blog and make changes so that it is easier to read online.
6. When finished writing click Publish.