A contact form is critical to your site’s success. Your website visitors must have a way to contact you.
More than that, as a network admin your users need their own contact form for their sites – and they know it!
Maybe, you even need multiple contact forms for different purposes. Now we’ve got a way for you to take care of both issues with a brilliant drag-and-drop widget!
Now, how’d we get all that?
Easy, our Contact Widget does it all! It provides a simple, clean contact form for you to use in any widget area of your site. No HTML! No coding required!
Though simple and clean, this form provides a powerful range of configurable options including:
- Widget title – You can individually label your contact forms for different purposes
- Subject label, From label, Message label – all customizable to your needs
- Admin email – Choose which email address you’d like this message sent to
- Success message – Complete customization isn’t just a catchy phrase. We mean it! Here you can inform your visitors that their message has been sent in your own unique way!
- Text after the form
- Custom CSS – ya know, in case you’re wanting total control over every aspect
- Enable captcha: on / off – if spammers are an issue, this should be a help
To accomplish all of that, it’s gotta be pretty complicated, right? Well, check it out for yourself! Here’s a screenshot of the widget itself with all the options:
Enjoy – you now have the simplest, yet most powerful, contact facility available for WordPress.