Need completely unbranded videos that you can use as support videos for your clients, your users or yourself?
Look no further!
We’ve created our WordPress video tutorial series to include the following features:
- Simple embed code, just copy and paste wherever you want
- We host the video, so you get unlimited bandwidth, at no cost
- HTML5 video, works great on all apple devices
- Immediately and automatically updated with new versions of WordPress
- High production standards, quality audio, scripts and captures
- Saving you weeks, and weeks of work
This short unbranded flash video from our video series introduces users to the WordPress Dashboard – for your clients, your users or yourself.
This video introduces users to:
- the menu items in the dashboard and what each is used for
- The New Post dropdown menu item
- The link to your user profile, log out, visit your site and Help content
Simply embed it by grabbing the code and following the instructions on the ‘Usage‘ tab.
And here’s some info about that dashboard that you can use to complement your videos — if you like!
The first screen you see when you log into your blog is the Dashboard of your administrative area.
Your dashboard provide a quick overview of what’s happening with your
blog while also supplying tools to navigate to other areas of your
Your navigation menu is on the left side of your Dashboard. Each
navigation item can be expanded or collapsed to view their submenu by
clicking on the arrow on the right hand side of the item.
Click on the Dashboard link at the top of the
navigation menu to return to the dashboard area of your blog when you
are on any page within your administration panel.