Start by reading Installing plugins section in our comprehensive
WordPress and WordPress Multisite Manual if you are new to WordPress.
1. Download the plugin file
2. Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
3. Upload the /wordpress-ecommerce/ folder and all its contents to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder on
4. Login to your admin panel for WordPress or Multisite and activate the plugin:
- On regular WordPress installs – visit Plugins and Activate the plugin.
- For WordPress Multisite installs – Activate it site-by-site in Plugins in the site admin dashboard (say if you wanted to make it a Supporter premium plugin), or visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate the plugin.
Note: This plugin can also work from the /mu-plugins/ folder by uploading marketpress.php and /marketpress-includes/ there directly.
- Once enabled a new ‘Products’ menu item is added to the site admin dashboard