Need completely unbranded videos that you can use as support videos for your clients, your users or yourself?
Look no further!
We’ve created our WordPress video tutorial series to include the following features:
- Simple embed code, just copy and paste wherever you want
- We host the video, so you get unlimited bandwidth, at no cost
- HTML5 video, works great on all Apple devices
- Immediately and automatically updated with new versions of WordPress
- High production standards, quality audio, scripts and captures
- Saving you weeks, and weeks of work
This short unbranded flash video from our video series introduces users to editing links within the WordPress links manager.
This video introduces users to:
- How to navigate to the links manager.
- How to move into the editor for an individual link.
- How to alter the text, URL, description and categories for a link.
Simply embed it by grabbing the code and following the instructions on the ‘Usage‘ tab.
And here’s some info about editing links that you can use to complement your videos — if you like!
Editing a link is as simple as:
1. Go to Links > Links.
2. Hover your mouse over the link you want to edit.
3. Click on Edit.
4. Update the link information and click Update Link.