fundraising gives you a flexible WordPress-based system for organizing fundraisers and donations.
Kickstart your own projects, check out the plugin in action below:
This plugin gives you full control over your fundraising, from the comfort of your dashboard. It’s everything you’ll need, plus a whole lot more:
- Integrates with PayPal. Create suggested donation levels or let them choose their own, includes recurring donations, and accept payment in any major currency.
- Hassle-free interface. Creating your new fundraiser is as simple as adding a new post to your WordPress blog.
- Offer rewards for donations: downloads, tshirts or more. Motivating folk to donate has never been easier.
- Thank you message. Use the default confirmation email after donation or customize your own to easily send a thank you and payment receipt.
- Widgets included. Easily display simple donation button, recent fundraisers and featured fundraisers in any widgetized area of your site.
- Compatible with any WordPress theme. Customize the style and layout of your fundraising to fit with your existing site design.
- Monitor your donations and fundraising goals, including a progress bar, from your WordPress dashboard, with the option to display public fundraising goals and progress on your site.
- Works perfectly with Multisite and BuddyPress. Now you can start your own crowd-funding site!
- Use this plugin on any WordPress project you like.
Check out Fundraising in action . . .
Once you’ve installed the plugin, just follow our simple ‘getting started’ instructions to begin creating fundraisers.
Adding an fundraiser to your site is as easy as writing a post.
Add in a few more details once you’ve selected your Fundraising Type and…
You’ve now got a fully-featured fundraising system on your WordPress site.
With a hassle free system for monitoring your donations and fundraising goals.
Plus all the support you expect from a WPMU DEV plugin.
As usual, we’re constantly refining this project and adding new features all the time.
So become a WPMU DEV member, check it out, and let us know what you’d like to see included in a future release of Fundraising.