Need completely unbranded videos that you can use as support videos for your clients, your users or yourself?
Look no further!
We’ve created our WordPress video tutorial series to include the following features:
- Simple embed code, just copy and paste wherever you want
- We host the video, so you get unlimited bandwidth, at no cost
- HTML5 video, works great on all apple devices
- Immediately and automatically updated with new versions of WordPress
- High production standards, quality audio, scripts and captures
- Saving you weeks, and weeks of work
This short unbranded flash video from our video series introduces users to hyperlinks – for your clients, your users or yourself.
This video introduces users to:
- how to include a hyperlink in the Visual Editor
- how to link to internal content
Simply embed it by grabbing the code and following the instructions on the ‘Usage‘ tab.
And here’s some info about Hyperlinks that you can use to complement your videos — if you like!
Including a link in a post or page is as simple as:
- highlighting the word or phrase you’d like to link from in the Visual Editor
- pressing the Insert/edit link icon
- either entering the URL you’d like to link to directly, or searching through existing content to link to internally
- pressing the Add Link button