Need completely unbranded videos that you can use as support videos for your clients, your users or yourself?
Look no further!
We’ve created our WordPress video tutorial series to include the following features:
- Simple embed code, just copy and paste wherever you want
- We host the video, so you get unlimited bandwidth, at no cost
- HTML5 video, works great on all apple devices
- Immediately and automatically updated with new versions of WordPress
- High production standards, quality audio, scripts and captures
- Saving you weeks, and weeks of work
This short unbranded flash video from our video series introduces users to the image editor – for your clients, your users or yourself.
This video introduces users to:
It’s designed to be watched together with:
Simply embed it by grabbing the code and following the instructions on the ‘Usage‘ tab.
And here’s some info about cropping and scaling images that you can use to complement your videos — if you like!
Any image uploaded to your site’s media library can be edited using your Image Editor.
To access the image editor go to Media > Library in your dashboard and click on the name of an image you want to edit. Now just click on the Edit Image link to reveal the advanced editing options.