Need completely unbranded videos that you can use as support videos for your clients, your users or yourself?
Look no further!
We’ve created our WordPress video tutorial series to include the following features:
- Simple embed code, just copy and paste wherever you want
- We host the video, so you get unlimited bandwidth, at no cost
- HTML5 video, works great on all apple devices
- Immediately and automatically updated with new versions of WordPress
- High production standards, quality audio, scripts and captures
- Saving you weeks, and weeks of work
This short unbranded flash video from our video series introduces users to how to customize widgets – for your clients, your users or yourself.
This video introduces users to:
- widgets and widget areas
- adding a widget to a widget area
- inactive widgets
Simply embed it by grabbing the code and following the instructions on the ‘Usage‘ tab.
And here’s some info about widgets you can use to complement your videos — if you like!
Widgets allow you to extend your site’s capabilities with easy to use components such as category and recent post listings or even a calendar.
You add a widget to a widget area on your site as follows:
1. Click on Widgets in the Appearance Module
2. Click and drag an Available Widget into a Widget Area