Need completely unbranded videos that you can use as support videos for your clients, your users or yourself?
Look no further!
We’ve created our WordPress video tutorial series to include the following features:
- Simple embed code, just copy and paste wherever you want
- We host the video, so you get unlimited bandwidth, at no cost
- HTML5 video, works great on all Apple devices
- Immediately and automatically updated with new versions of WordPress
- High production standards, quality audio, scripts and captures
- Saving you weeks, and weeks of work
This short unbranded flash video from our video series shows users how to replace an image in a post or page – for your clients, your users or yourself.
Simply embed it by grabbing the code and following the instructions on the ‘Usage‘ tab.
And here’s some info about replacing images in posts and pages that you can use to complement your videos — if you like!
Replacing an image is a very common task when working with posts and pages, yet it’s as simple as removing an existing image and adding a new one .