Backup WordPress With The New PressBackup Express Service
The PressBackup service has been safeguarding WordPress sites for over year and they’ve just launched a brand new PressBackup Express membership option. PressBackup Express is easier than ever to use, quicker to setup, and now more affordable at just $7/month. The crew at PressBackup created this new membership option based on customer feedback on how they could improve. It is accompanied by a PressBackup Express plugin available in the WordPress plugin repository.
- Automated Backups – Set and rest easy – the service automatically creates a backup your themes, plugins, uploads, and database on a regular basis.
- Integrated Version Control – PressBackup lets you roll back to previous versions of your site with one click.
- Quick & Easy Migrations – Moved your site to a new server? Install PressBackup on your new site and migrate with a few clicks.
- Power of the cloud – Powered by not one but two clouds, PressBackup relies on Amazon’s Cloud Infrastructure and LiquidWeb’s StormOndemand network as well.
- Dropbox Support – Add another layer of redundancy by backing up your site to your Dropbox account.
- Human level support – PressBackup has engineers ready to answer your support tickets, as well as lend a hand with setting up PressBackup.
Try the Free Plugin!
Really? There’s a free version too?! If you’re not ready to make a monthly membership commitment, try the free DIY version. The PressBackup plugin is fairly popular in the WordPress plugin repository with over 25,000 downloads. It is free to use with your own Amazon S3 account, Dropbox account, or a local folder.
While there are many free ways to backup your WordPress site, your website is nothing to play around with if you’re not sure what you’re doing. A professional service might be just what you need. There’s nothing to risk in trying PressBackup, as they offer a solid 30 day guarantee. If you’re not happy with their service, they’ll return 100% of your money within the first month.