BuddyPress 1.2.1 now available
There’s a new BuddyPress release, 1.2.1, and it contains a heap of important fixes:
- Fixed bug with WordPress MU installs that in some circumstances would prevent the creation of new blogs.
- Fixed activation emails on WordPress MU installs and prevented them from sending generated passwords where the user has specifically chosen one.
- Fixed dependency on activity component on groups pages.
- Fixed bug in @ mentions that would cause duplication for users with similar usernames.
- Fixed issue with WordPress MU installs and recording and registering blogs that do not have a tagline.
- Fixed visibility issue with global private and hidden group activity for a logged in user.
- Fixed issue where invalid characters could make their way into a new user’s username on signup, but be stripped without the user’s knowledge.
- Fixed issues with remove custom header support in a child theme of bp-default.
- Fixed issues with garbled UTF-8 text in RSS feeds.
- Fixed bug with array_map() call when saving meta.
- Fixed issues with double slashes when adding content via the group extension API.
Needless to say, all WPMU DEV BuddyPress themes work just fine :)