Create Beautiful HTML5 Image Galleries in WordPress with Juicebox
Juicebox is an elegant, easy-to-use image gallery with full major browser and mobile device support. Its interface and strong list of features makes it one of the most flexible and elegant options for building beautiful galleries. The team at Juicebox has created a WordPress plugin that will expand its use to many more websites.
With the WP Juicebox plugin you can easily create a gallery via the WordPress Media Library or from Flickr. Galleries can be inserted into content using a shortcode. The shortcode is generated when you click on the ‘Add Juicebox Gallery’ or the Juicebox icon button and enter your desired options for the gallery. When you create a gallery using Flickr images, your published gallery post in WordPress will be automatically updated when you add or remove image within Flickr.
Juicebox is packed full of features:
- Universal Playback – displays on Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad and Android
- Intuitive Navigation – intuitive image navigation via mouse, touch and keyboard
- Light and Fast – lightweight and fast to load, giving your users a great viewing experience. Smart image pre-loading means images display faster
- Responsive Layout – resizable interface, which adapts to the browser size. Gallery UI adapts to fit any size screen.
- Auto Generated Thumbnails – no need to create thumbnails for your image galleries. Juicebox handles this for you.
If you want even more features, there’s a pro version available that supports 70+ advanced customization options, no branding, unlimited images, audio, watermarks and more.
WP Juicebox is not a plugin that you’ll find in the WordPress repository. It’s available for free from the team at Juicebox. If you’re looking for an easy-to-use responsive gallery that looks great out of the box, this may be just the ticket for you. Give it a play and let us know what you think.