Backup Your WordPress Posts by Email
One easy way to backup your WordPress posts is to have them emailed to you every time you create a new post. The ST Email Backup For Published Posts sends the WordPress admin email address a message including the title, author, time stamp, category, tags, and content of each post as it gets published. It will even email the edits you make to posts.
Reasons you might consider using this plugin:
- Keeps the admins aware of all new content
- Notifications when published posts are modified
- Enable with just one-click, no hassle
- No bloat, uses a simple PHP Mail command
- An extra layer of backup if backups are lost
If having an archive of your posts in email format is convenient for you, get this plugin hooked up.