Free WordPress Chat Plugin is Fully Compatible with Multisite and BuddyPress
Our free WordPress Chat plugin allows you to host your own live chat sessions, interact with your visitors, and boost your sales.
WordPress Chat also comes with full Multisite and BuddyPress compatibility so that your community website can host its own chat rooms.
Here’s what it looks like in action on your site:
The WordPress Chat Lite version features:
- Add a site-wide chat in the bottom corner
- Add a chat window to any post or page in WordPress through a button added to the built-in editor
- Easy to integrate with your theme – you have full control over the colors and sizes of your chats
- Built-in support for avatars
Check out how easy it is to use:
This is a great plugin for WordPress Multisite networks, as it doesn’t require the use of messy shortcodes. Adding a chat window is built right into the WYSIWYG editor!
WordPress Chat Pro has many more features:
- Allow any Twitter user to join the chat
- Allow any Facebook user to join the chat
- Select which roles are moderators
- Easily change chat colors
- Disable avatars
- Enable emoticons
- Change chat update interval
- Archive every chat – You’ll always have a record with timestamps on hand to refer back to when needed.
The WordPress Chat plugin gives you a way to instantly connect with members of your community or potential customers.
Use it to offer support, handle sales questions, or promote your products and services.
If you have a lively blogging network or BuddyPress community, you can use the WordPress chat plugin to keep your members connected to each other.
Offer them more opportunities to interact and you’ll find that your site will become a hub of social activity.
Download WordPress Chat for free from GitHub and test drive its features today.