Hustle Opt-in and Pop-Up Plugin Now Free to Download from WordPress.org
We’re excited to announce a free version of our email opt-in plugin Hustle is now available to download from the official WordPress Plugin Repository.
Since launching Hustle Pro back in September, we’ve put a ton of development time into making it the best marketing plugin for WordPress. We’ve added a stack of new features, including new integrations and triggers, and also listened to user feedback to ensure it’s what you guys want.
Updated: 2/8/2019 – Hustle now has his own Gutenberg block. Version 3.0.7 has improved compatibility with Visual Composer, a developer API upgrade, reCAPTCHA integrations and better support for Mailchimp and ActiveCampaign users.
And a couple of weeks ago, we quietly added Hustle to the WordPress Plugin Repository. We’re thrilled to see it’s being used on 70k active installs!
Download Hustle for Free from WordPress.org
The free version of Hustle includes all the features you’ll find in Hustle Pro with one limitation – you can only create one opt-in and one type of custom content (either a pop-up or slide-in).
Otherwise, you can go to town making the most of all its other features:
- Simple design options so you can brand your opt-ins and pop-ups/slide-ins how you want
- Highly targeted display settings, including all the behaviors and conditions you need to ensure visitors see your list or ads in the right place at the right time: time, on-click, scroll, location, position, page, post, login, category, tag, referral link, and device type
- Smart exit intent so you can display your pop-up or slide-in when users are about to leave your site.
- Marketing metrics and stats so you can measure the performance of your opt-ins and custom content
- Plus a stack of email integrations, including all the usual suspects: Aweber, CampaignMonitor, MailChimp, Constant Contact, GetResponse, Infusionsoft and more
Hustle replaces our older pop-up plugin, which was (aptly) called WordPress PopUp. We wanted to make something bigger, better and easier to use with lots more features and Hustle is all that.
If you have WordPress PopUp installed, you can upgrade to the free version of Hustle with no problems – all your pop-ups will seamlessly be added to the custom content module in Hustle. It’s worth pointing out that any transitions you’ve added to your pop-ups will not carry over. Yes, we know, boo! We’ve tried to make the upgrade as easy and painless as possible, but unfortunately transitions proved a little too difficult. But you’ll be pleased to know Hustle includes all new and cooler transitions that you can play with, and should only take a few seconds to add to your pop-ups.
Upgrade to Hustle Pro
With Hustle Pro, you can create as many opt-ins, pop-ups and slide-ins as you want with no limitations. So, why not give it a go yourself. If you’re not a member already you can sign up for and use Hustle Pro on as many sites as you like right now, entirely for free.
We’re actively developing Hustle and adding new features all the time, so if there’s a great feature you think should be added, let us know in the comments below!
Download Hustle from the WordPress Plugin Repository today and let us know what you think!Tags: