Introducing: WPMU DEV Q&A
Like Q&A websites such as Stackoverflow and Quora? Enjoy getting involved over at Yahoo Answers? Want to offer the same functionality to your visitors? The brand-new-shiny-shiny WPMU DEV Q&A plugin lets you do just that.
- Full front-end capability – keep your users out of your back end
- WYSIWYG Editor for questions and answers
- Built-in search
- Integrate with any theme
- Fully customizable
- Voting system for questions and answers
- Integrated reputation points system
- Profile pages highlighting reputation points
Simply install the plugin, activate it and start posting questions:
Users get rewarded through reputation points which they can view on their profiles:
The Q&A plugin has in built navigation with a search bar and utilizing tags to make it easier for users to find what they need:
Integration with WordPress roles means that it’s easy for you to decide at what level your visitors can ask, answer and view questions:
And finally, it’s easy to style so will work with any theme. Not too shabby, right?