Kickstart Cash Flow With the New Fundraising Plugin For WordPress, Multisite and BuddyPress
Are you trying to raise money to build a children’s hospital, fund a missionary, save the whales, or start a social movement? Whatever your cause may be, we have something that can help you reduce the stress of trying to bring in funds. Say hello to our new Fundraising plugin, a powerful and adaptive open-source solution for organizing fundraisers and donations.
Fundraising is not your average donation plugin. It turns your WordPress site into a full-on fundraising system, allowing you to crowdsource funds for a project or cause. The huge advantage of using WordPress is that you own your own data and don’t have to rely on a third party service to store your information and manage your goals and donations.
100% Compatible with WordPress Multisite and BuddyPress Out of the Box
Are you building a community around your cause? You’ll be happy to know that the Fundraising plugin is compatible with BuddyPress. It also works perfectly with Multisite so that users can create fundraising initiatives across your WordPress network.
- Integrates with PayPal. Create suggested donation levels or let them choose their own, includes recurring donations, and accept payment in any major currency.
- Hassle-free interface. Creating your new fundraiser is as simple as adding a new post to your WordPress blog.
- Offer rewards for donations: downloads, tshirts or more. Motivating people to donate has never been easier.
- Thank you message. Use the default confirmation email after donation or customize your own to easily send a thank you and tax receipt.
- Widgets included. Easily display simple donation button, recent fundraisers and featured fundraisers in any widgetized area of your site.
- Compatible with any WordPress theme. Customize the style and layout of your fundraising to fit with your existing site design.
- Monitor your donations and fundraising goals, including a progress bar, from your WordPress dashboard, with the option to display public fundraising goals and progress on your site.
…and that is just the beginning! We’re always adding new features and improvements and look forward to making your requests a reality.
Adding a new fundraiser is very easy. It’s just like writing a WordPress post:
You can monitor your cause’s fundraising directly within the WordPress dashboard:
Build a Kickstarter-inspired funding platform with WordPress Multisite and the Fundraising plugin
If you’re using the Fundraising plugin with WordPress Multisite, users on your network can each create their own sites to raise funds for their own projects. All you have to do is activate it network-wide to give your users a fundraising solution of their own.
The Fundraising plugin gives you a platform to change the world – or at least contribute a small part from your corner of the world. It’s so easy to use that you can be set up and taking donations within minutes. Download Fundraising today from WPMU DEV. What cause are you going to raise money for? Let us know in the comments.