Learn How to Design and Build WordPress Websites with “WordPress Web Design For Dummies”
WordPress Web Design For Dummies is now available from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble and many other places that books are sold. Many in the community have been long awaiting this exciting new book by WordPress expert and prolific author Lisa Sabin-Wilson.
WordPress Web Design for Dummies covers all the building blocks you need to get started creating WordPress websites of any kind. You’ll learn how to:
- Create custom, feature-rich, dynamic Web sites using WordPress
- Customize your design using CSS, HTML, and PHP
- Develop company sites, online magazines, and e-commerce Web sites
WordPress skills are some of the most valuable and necessary skills you can possess if you’re pursuing a career in web design. Lisa Sabin-Wilson is a natural teacher and her book provides in-depth lessons that will have you on your feet creating WordPress sites in no time:
- WordPress offers a versatile tool for building customized Web sites; this full-color book walks you through the process, explains the complimentary technologies involved, and shows you how to select colors, fonts, and themes
- Case studies illustrate the process and the effects that can be achieved
- Shows how to incorporate WordPress templates, graphic design principles, HTML, CSS, and PHP to build a truly one-of-a-kind Web site
All I can say is, Wow, I wish this book had been available years ago when I started building websites with WordPress. WordPress Web Design for Dummies is competitively priced at under $20 bucks and packed full of tools that will save you hundreds of dollars in web design costs. Pick it up from Amazon today and add it to your summer reading list.