Pro Sites Gets A Big Update: Admin Bar Status Button and Google Analytics E-Commerce Tracking
Our Pro Sites plugin is used by WordPress sites around the web to offer premium upgrades on multisite networks. This is one of the most effective ways to make money with your blogging network. We’ve just added some exciting new features that greatly improve your users experience as a member of your site.Since Pro Sites was launched we’ve added sooo much new stuff. Head over to the project page to check out all the new features!
Pro Status and Account Management in the Admin Bar
Pro Sites now includes pro status information and account management links in the admin bar, as well as a newly styled upgrade button.
Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking
The latest version of Pro Sites also includes the ability to track your transactions. If you already use Google Analytics for your website, you can start tracking detailed e-commerce information by enabling this setting.
Other notable improvements in the latest releases include:
- Added ability for admins or users to resend an email receipt via manage/checkout page
- New styled upgrade button to admin bar (replaces old menu item)
- Added pro status/manage link to admin bar for Super Admins
- Improved coupon discounts with Stripe checkouts
- Improved error handling for Stripe gateway
- Adjusted response codes returned for non prosites IPNs
- Added PSTS_CANCEL_LAST define that can be put in wpconfig to show cancel button at bottom of checkout form
- Added wp_cache support for the Supporter Ads module
- Added support for Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking
- Fixed problems with auto-activation of premium plugins on new sites
Pro Sites just keeps getting better and with all the new features the upgrade process is more streamlined than ever for your users, helping you to convert more often. Download the latest version of Pro Sites today to start taking advantage of all the new features and improvements.Tags: