Are You a WordPress Black Belt? Test Your Skills Right Here
We’ve been asking our readers to send in questions about WordPress, and every few days we have selected the most interesting submissions and published them here on the blog. The wise WordPress geniuses among our readership have then pitched in with their own answers and suggestions.
The Q & A sessions are still running, by the way, so if you haven’t taken part yet, please submit your own WordPress question here. (You can win free stuff!)
So, are you a WordPress Black Belt?
Fancy yourself a bit of a WP rockstar? Here’s a little Monday Morning Challenge for you. Have a look through this list of questions – all submitted by WPMU readers – and see how many you can answer.
Each link opens the original article. If you think you have an answer, please leave a comment at the end of each post and let us know.
Good luck! If you can answer more than ten of these, then you could very possibly be a WordPress Black Belt.
- What Do You Do With a WordPress Plugin That’s No Longer Being Updated?
- How Can You Easily Add Custom Typefaces to Your WordPress Site?
- How To Remove Comments And Sidebars From Your WordPress Site?
- How Can You Display a Different Header Image on Each Page of Your WordPress Site?
- Embedding Videos in WordPress: What Are The Alternatives to YouTube?
- How Can You Create an Etsy-Style Network With WordPress Multisite?
- Which is the Best WordPress Cache Plugin?
- Why Do Plugins Disappear When Auto-Update Fails?
- How Can You Create an Easy Staging Environment for WordPress Development?
- How Can You Fix ‘Out of Memory’ Issues With SimplePie?
- How Can You Set Up Customized User Roles in WordPress?
- How Can I Upgrade The Visual Text Editor?
- How Can I Moderate Changes Made To My WordPress Site?
- Are Your WordPress Plugins Wasting Memory And Causing 500 Errors?
Photo: Dushan and Miae