WordPress 3.2 Release Candidate Available Now
You can now get yourself a copy of WordPress 3.2 (RC1).
The release candidate comes after the beta but before the final release. It’s a great time for you to get involved with testing.
This isn’t just a time for WordPress end-users to get busy. It’s a time of furious activity for everyone.
- Plugins and Theme developers tests check to make sure that they are working
- Users test out everything that you use to make sure there are no final bugs
- Writers update documentation to make sure that it’s up-to-date with any changes
You can check here for known issues.
If you do to report a bug you can do it in the following places:
- The alpha/beta support forum or wp-testers
- Development IRC channel at irc.freenode.net #wordpress-dev
- WordPress Trac