We’re looking for a WordPress developer!
Could you be just the WordPress developer that we are looking for?
If you think so, be sure to get in touch!
We will challenge you to head up the development of new plugins and features on Edublogs that will be used by millions. You’ll be rewarded with flexible conditions (you can work from anywhere), great compensation, and an invite to company meet-ups (next one is in New York City!).
Here is a quick run-down of what we are looking for. You:
- Have proven WordPress plugin coding skills and a deep understanding of Multisite (we’ll need to see examples)
- Enjoy collaborating with others and don’t back down from a challenge
- Want to work in an established medium sized company, with a start-up culture (all of the good, none of the bad!)
- Love your work, and are looking for an opportunity where you can love it even more
- English language skills are important, but you don’t need to be a Shakespearean actor or anything
- In addition to great php & MySQL skills, it’d be great (but not essential) if you could also tweak CSS, html and JS
We hope to hear from you soon!