[Applications now closed] Work with us – Support & Sales Pro at WPMU DEV
We’re looking for one or more excellent support and sales guys or gals to work with us FT at WPMU DEV.
The role will involve:
- Hanging out in our forums being massively friendly, helpful and useful
- Assisting WPMU DEV members with all manner of WordPress questions, and solving them!
- Co-ordinating with our developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff
- Fielding email inquires from existing and potential new members
- Being an active part of the Incsub team, ready to contribute to all sorts of things
The skills we’re looking for are:
- A really good familiarity with WordPress and, ideally, WPMU DEV
- Amazingly great communication skills, ideally you’ll be a native English speaker
- Great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Impressive response times, typing speed (it matters) and the ability to really bang good stuff out
- If you can code (php/mysql and/or html/css) a bit, or a lot, even better
Where? When? How much?
- You can work from absolutely anywhere, we’re a distributed company
- You can work moreorless whenever you want as long as we can fit it in around everyone else, being flexible is key
- We’re hoping to pick up at least one new FT person asap, the sooner the better, tomorrow wouldn’t be outta the question
- We’re happy to pay good rates for good people, however ideally we’d pick up an ambitious intermediate or junior person for this role
- Let us know what rates would work for you
Extra benefits and stuff
- We’re happy for you to continue working on your own projects (although not for other people) if you should so wish
- Of course you get a free lifetime membership of WPMU DEV and all our other services!
- Lots of opportunities for ambition and professional development (our CTO started of as a regular developer with us 3 years ago!)
- We’re really great to work with! Seriously, we are :) We’re a great mixed team with different skills, and work together better than most face to face teams.
Applications are now closed, 200+ is probably enough huh – we’ll be in touch!