-

Hello - I am trying to set up a popup which shows the first time a person comes to a site and offers them a few options that lead to different pages. Once they select and option and go to that page, that page becomes their homepage and they don't see the popup again. Can anyone help me with this or point me in the right direction? Thanks!

• Nastia

Hello Sharon

I hope you are doing well today!

To show the PopUp the first time a person comes to a site you can use "PopUp shown less than" condition to show the popup only once to a user.

To use this option, navigate to PopUp > Settings and activate the PopUp Details condition.

Then in PopUp item enable the "PopUp shown less than" condition and set the "Display PopUp this often" to number 1:

Once you set it up, the user will not be seing the popup again, unless they clear their browser from cookies.

Once they select and option and go to that page, that page becomes their homepage and they don't see the popup again

I've searched for it, but I can't find any plugin that can do this, open every time a cpecific page to a user once s/he choose it. I'm afraid this will require a custom coding.

Freell free to post a new job in the Jobs & Pros section https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ so a skillful developer can do this for you.

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.